Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful - Day 2

Today I'm thankful that I made the leap from the Catholic Church I randomly attended but never felt a part of, nor ever felt I was "getting" anything out of attending, to start attending a church I love attending and my children are all involved in actively. It makes me happy that they enjoy their various classes and activities and I mostly don't have to force them to go (if only it weren't so EARLY on Sunday!!) They've done service projects, gone on missions trips, made close friends, and learned valuable information both religious and life skill wise. It was definitely the best move I made, switching churches, even though I fretted needlessly over their souls for quite some time as a result of the move LOL (Catholicism may have the corner market on guilt LOL)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment