Thursday, January 23, 2014

Totally randomness...

I am sooo over winter. I hate being frozen. I hate not having sunshine. I hate that the ridiculous temperatures make my rheumatoid arthritis do awful things to me. I dream of living somewhere that I don't miss the sun for half of the year, and have winters that drag on eternity. I was not only born in the wrong era, I was born in the wrong part of the country too.



I love days when the kids get up and have their schoolwork done by 11:00 am, and I didn't even have to tell them to do it. Withholding technology until schoolwork is done is a good motivator. Now I just wish that MINE was done. ::sigh:: It never ends.

We're definitely taking a little vacation to the Wisconsin Dells soon. I just have to try to figure out when. That is easier said than done with a schedule like mine. We have a four day cheer competition in Columbus, Ohio at the end of March, and by the grace of God that fell perfectly into my schedule with no conflicts. I just have to try to work a miracle to get this one in somehow. This one will be an actual vacation, whereas the cheer competition will be a little more stressful and chaotic. But my boys will have a blast since all they have to do is hang out in the hotel pool :)

Overall, this has been a strange, wonderful week. With the exception of the insane stupid temperatures, I've smiled more than I recall for quite some time. We'll see how long that continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment