Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Best. Ever.

I'm not sure why or how it happened, but I have the super best friends in the world. Best. Ever. I could seriously never deserve the awesome people that I am fortunate enough to call my friends. But I love them forever for being there. I am beyond blessed.

It was a great day all around today. Super nice things from a couple different friends today, just totally made my day amazing. Beyond amazing, actually. I don't even have words (shocking, I know!)

I scored another 100% on a quiz in pharmacology. I finished my Microbiology lab and got out of class early.

I got all caught up on grading my kids' school work. Yay!

I bought the new Casting Crowns album, and it. is. awesome! So so so love Casting Crowns!

It was pizza party night at AWANA, so the kids were all excited to the max. We started the school year with a giant glass jar full of marbles, and as the kids passed each section in their handbooks they took out one marble. They managed to get the whole jar emptied, so they earned their pizza party!




Just a little bit of Microbiology homework left to do, and I'm going to bed... before midnight... again... Almost like a normal person!



Here's a random funny picture that reminds me of my boxer LOL:

and he is wrong... it is SO funny :)

So it was another spectacular day. I could get used to this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment