Monday, February 10, 2014

No Work!

I was just lamenting about how last week felt like I'd worked a bazillion hours, and here it is Monday night and I'm OFF work. Not only am I NOT working tonight, I do not work tomorrow night, or Wednesday night. By some miracle, I am off work until Thursday! Unheard of!

On the downside, while I'm not working, I still have school every day... still have lots of homework to do... still have to homeschool my kids... still have to take Ella to cheerleading... still have to lead at AWANA on Wednesday night... BUT, I don't have to GO TO WORK! Woooot!

I'm going to relish every single hour I am not at work. Not only because I'm getting to spend them with my family, and getting to go to sleep in my own bed at a semi-normal-human hour, getting to soak in a hot bath for an ungodly amount of time, and getting to RELAX a wee bit... but also because this break means that starting on Thursday, the coming weekend will be chock full of 12 - 20 hour shifts and no sleep. But for now, I'm not going to think about that. For now, I'm going to relish my time off.


On a totally unrelated note, my kitties looked far too cute to disturb earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment