Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Good day

Today was another good day. The kiddos had their Valentine's party at our homeschool co-op today, and really enjoyed that. They had an awesome goofy Valentine's photo booth, so we got silly pics of the kids and parents.



I had only an A&P lab today, so my school day was only a few hours long. That person that jumped up onto and fell right off the lab chair? Yeah, that was me LOL Awkward... Just another day in the life of a short, clutzy person! Lab was fairly quick and easy, so we got done early for a change. Another bonus!

My boys finally got their shaggy mops cut. TJ's is still a shaggy looking mop, but less shaggy than before. Like a bad mom, I did not get pictures. Ooops!

I actually got to cook dinner tonight. It seems I'm always at work, or heading out to work, at dinner time, so I seldom get to cook dinner anymore. I miss it. It's one of the hardest things about my schedule. I can't wait to get that part of my life back. I made entirely too much chicken stir fry, but that's ok. We'll eat it up :)

Ella managed to pull her loose tooth out tonight. She's quite happy it came out so easy, and that it hardly bled at all. She's also thankful she doesn't have a cheer competition for a couple weeks, so it might not be so obvious LOL



It felt like a heat wave today. It got up to 9 whole degrees!! It's super pathetic that I was excited about 9 measly degrees, but it felt soo warm! I almost ran the van through the car wash, to wash the inches thick salt off. But I resisted the urge. The forecast shows that it is supposed to be finally warming up a bit, but you can't tell that from the current temperature.




This was my driveway before it got shoveled out. The snow is almost waist deep along the driveway, and all along the sidewalk up to the front door. It's ridiculous. I've heard we are supposed to get more of this awful stuff. I'm less than thrilled. It's been a good money-making season for my kids though! I guess it's good that they're enjoying it. Personally, I think spring cannot come soon enough!

All in all, it has been a good day! And I'm going to get to bed before midnight, which is another rare treat. I had my nice hot bubble bath, kids got the evening chores done, Ella's prettying up my hair as I type this.... Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment